Saturday, December 19, 2009

Closing Remarks

The last week has given me some time to reflect on the course and what I learned from it. During our review, John Marshall asked us a question about what moment during the course we felt like things started working for us as a team. At the time I couldn't think of an answer, and I wasn't sure what had changed for me personally that made the team work better, but know I think I understand what happened. There was a moment about three or four weeks before the project was due, that I realized that there was no way that our team was going to have a great project, or at least a project that would satisfy me. I came to terms with this, and decided that I would rather have a decent project than no project at all. For me, that is when our team started working together the best. I stopped trying to push the project in the direction I wanted it to go, and just went with what everyone else wanted to do. As a result, I was able to put a lot of time and energy into the project without arguing with my team mates.

No comments:

Post a Comment