Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Final Project Change



I settled on a form for my studio project this week, and I think that digital project will be able to help me with it, so i have decide to make it my final project for paramod, instead of using my project from smart surfaces. My studio project is situated on a narrow strip of land by the LA river. It consists of a series of programs such as a restaurant, farmers market, and store, which will utilize food grown on the banks of the river. The programs are lodged in a tube which gradients from total enclosure to partial enclosure through the variation of a repeating element. A picture of the concept model for the project is show above. For Wedesday's pinup I am going to try to replicate the concept model by using a document template. I think the framework will be the most challenging part of this model, since the part is essentially just a bent rectangle.

No comments:

Post a Comment